Strongly Advocating For Victims Of Serious Injuries
A catastrophic injury to the brain or spinal cord, or fatal injury leading to a case of wrongful death, should be responded to by personal injury lawyers seeking justice for accident victims.
At the law firm of Mellor & Backo LLP, in North Port, we bring diligence, determination and a decadeslong reputation for positive results in a wide variety of personal injury claims in Southwest Florida, including:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Accidents caused by drunk and distracted drivers, and uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Premises liability cases such as slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall and animal attacks
- Workplace accidents and third-party claims
- Victims of life-changing injury who face coma, paralysis, amputation, permanent scarring and disfigurement
Our knowledgeable legal team excels at in-depth investigations into causes of accidents, pinpointing of a negligent party, negotiations with insurance companies toward a just settlement and aggressive litigation against them in courts of law.
We deliver these top-flight legal services in order to obtain damages that defray an injured victim’s lost income, medical bills and the replacement of a destroyed motor vehicle. Depending on the situation, we may also pursue punitive damages that reflect our client’s pain and suffering, and long-term emotional trauma.
Personalized Accident Injury Representation From Experienced, Compassionate Attorneys
Initial consultations can be conducted at your residence or hospital room if your medical condition prevents travel. Call Mellor & Backo LLP, at 941-257-4881 or stay online to send an email message. The firm’s contingency fee policy for personal injury claims means that you owe no legal fees unless your case is won.